cindy thomson

Cindy Thomson's new Ellis Island Series follows the lives of new immigrants as they struggle to find their place in America. Cindy serves as a mentor for the Christian Writers Guild. She writes from her loft office in the Central Ohio home she shares with husband (and biggest fan), Tom. Tom and Cindy have three grown sons, a daughter-in-law, and a collection of granddogs. For more about Cindy and her writing see
http://cindyswriting.com.




Cindy's desk in the loft of her Ohio home.

5 comments:

Bonnie Roof said...

Beautiful flowers, Cindy - love the wooded area and the little book-reading statues!! I'm thinking you have a pretty view from your lovely office in the loft, also!! Thanks, Cindy and Debra, for the tour - loved it!!

Cindy Thomson said...

Thanks, Bonnie. I really do enjoy a lovely view. Our lot is mostly wooded, and that makes us happy. :)

Deborah Raney said...

Being from Kansas, I especially love the cover of the book your heroine is reading! Thanks to the wizard, we call Kansas the land of "ahs." :)

Cindy Thomson said...

Deb, I was born in Kansas! I don't remember because my dad was in the army and we moved when I was three months old, but it's still a fact that it's my birth land!

Deborah Raney said...

That's funny, Cindy, because I SAY I'm a Kansan through and through having lived here all but 2 years of my life, but my dad was in the Air Force, so I was born at Lackland AFB and moved from Texas to Kansas when I was 5 months old. I like to claim Texas, too. Especially now that I have a grandson and granddaughter there!