miralee ferrell

Miralee Ferrell and husband, Allen, live on eleven acres in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge in southern Washington State, where they love to garden, play with their dogs, and take walks. Miralee also rides her horse on the wooded trails near their home. She's an avid reader and has a large collection of first edition Zane Grey books, which inspired her desire to write fiction set in the Old West. She started with women's contemporary fiction, but has since branched out into historical romance. Learn more at www.miraleeferrell.com.

This is where Miralee creates her many stories.

9 comments:

Miralee Ferrell said...

Thank you for hosting my garden & writing spots on your lovely blog, Deb. I love the way you put it all together!! Miralee Ferrell

Deborah Raney said...

Thank YOU for sharing all the beautiful photos of your garden spaces and where you write your books, Miralee. Glad to have you aboard!

Kathi Macias said...

Oh, how lovely! I'll be right over. Put the tea kettle on, please!

Kathleen Y'Barbo-Turner said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Jocelyn said...

May I come live with you? ha ha. I loved reading and seeing this, Miralee. I'm posting these pics to Pinterest under my Gardens board and The Art and Science of Writing board!

Marti Pieper said...

Makes me want to get out in my garden right now! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pics.

Margaret Daley said...

Absolutely beautiful, Miralee.

Rebecca Ondov said...

Oh the gardening photos are inspiring and your writing spot looks perfect to stretch out and write. What fun!

Miralee Ferrell said...

Thanks for stopping by, gals, I'm so glad you enjoyed seeing my garden and work area. I can't WAIT for spring to come to get back outside and start cleaning up my flower beds and yard, after all the wind and ice damage this year. Lots of broken limbs and debris. I have tons of new Day Lilies in and am excited to see some blossoms. I'll have to post some updates on my blog this summer. Blessings to you all, and especially you, Deb!