amy wallace













Author of the Defenders of Hope series, Amy Wallace loves tending the garden of kiddos God has given her. That's where she spends most of her time planting seeds for the future and watching God grow them up. But she can, at times, be found growing sunflowers and trying to keep the weeds at bay at her Atlanta, Georgia home. Besides writing and blogging, Amy homeschools three active little girls, leads Bible studies, and works semi-hard at overcoming her chocoholic tendencies. Amy's website is www.amywallace.com.












2 comments:

Ane Mulligan said...

Amy, I'm so glad to see you don't have a fabulous manicured garden. At least someone has one I can relate to. LOL I LOVE your three red blossoms. ;)

Amy Wallace said...

Hey, Ane!

When I saw all the other amazing gardens fellow authors showcased, I sort of cringed at my trying-to-keep-the-weeds-at-bay offering. ;-) But I'm glad my un-manicured outside garden is balanced by the garden I tend the best~ my three red blossoms.

Thanks for relating and making me smile with your post!