donita k. paul


Donita K. Paul is a mother of two (and grandmother of two) who retired early from teaching school, but soon got bored! The result: a determination to start a new career. Now she is an award-winning novelist writing Christian Romance and Fantasy. Her newest title is One Realm Beyond. "My garden is right outside my office window," Donita says. "I found the ducks at a thrift shop and they just make the little spot more playful and inviting. My grandsons are allowed to play in the water but not with the ducks. I'd like to put dragons out there, but haven't found any I like well enough." Visit Donita's website at www.donitakpaul.com.


Donita's office includes a seating area that recalls Narnia.

1 comment:

Amber Holcomb said...

What a cute garden area! The little fountain is pretty surrounded by the pots of flowers! I'm sorry you haven't found any dragons you like yet...but if you do, I'm sure they'll fit right in there!